Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rounding to the nearest 10 KS1
Transcript of Rounding to the nearest 10 KS1
to the nearest ten? ROUNDING NUMBERS If a number ends in
You round down.
If it ends in
You round up.. Easy right! Can you round to the
nearest 10? Its getting harder! Lets make some turtle number
lines! WELL DONE! Today we are looking at rounding
numbers to the nearest TEN.
Does anyone know what
this could be? Try these ones for me TURTLES! Listen carefully for what to do next! That was fantastic Turtle Class! Now Mrs Skitt will tell you what to do!
Well done!! Rounding to the nearest ten means
either rounding up or rounding down to a multiple of ten. 1, 2, 3 or 4... 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 44 36 65 79 54 16 11 55 Let me show you using
a number line! How did you find that? Can I catch you out? Can you do it without a number line there! I've got an idea...