Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SOAN101 Early Hominins W15
Transcript of SOAN101 Early Hominins W15
4.2 - 3.9 mya
3.8 - 2 mya
2 - 1 mya
2.6 - 1.2 mya
What key feature distinguishes hominins from Apes?
What species does your skull belong to?
--Why do you think so?
--What characteristics distinguish this species?
--Why did these characteristics develop?
Why did people want to accept the legitimacy of Eoanthropus?
-increased cranial capacity
-size of teeth and thickness of tooth enamel diminishes
Who killed the Taung child?
Were early hominins hunters or prey?