Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Motivation
Have you ever been annoyed at long lines at your favorite restaurant?
Did you give up and go somewhere else?
We know how that feels. So this motivated us to investigate what other people thought about how long the lines at their favorite restaurant is.
marder, michael p. research methods for science
cheryl. “Chicken and Potatoes.” Eat Cook Blog , 23 Jan. 2013, eatcookblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/2013-01-16-006.jpg.
wikipida. “File:Mcdonalds-90s-Logo.svg.” File:Mcdonalds-90s-Logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons, Mc Donalds , 11 Aug. 2011
Questions to pose?
By Julia Porter
Comparing Chick-Fil-A and Panda
Excluded 2 surveys
p-value is 0
Chi/degree of freedom 35.31746
No ground to reject the null hypothesis.
What happened to 15-20?
The fraction of people who like a restaurant doesn't depend on how long the normal wait time is.
the fraction of people who like a restaurant does depend on how long the normal wait time is.
Observations of restaurants at different time increments of waiting