Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Moon Phases
The same as the waxing crescent only just getting smaller nearly the new moon.
The third phase of the moons cycle
where half the moon is visible going 90 degrees around the earth making, the half part of the moon.
The fourth phase of the moon where the moon is nearly full even though it is always light up 50 percent
The same as the waxing gibbous only just getting smaller going into the new moon phase.
Waxing crescent is the second moon phase that appears right after the moon begins it cycle of 29.5 days,
with the amount of light shining on
A lunar phase happens when the earth casts it's shadow on it, a Lunar phase or phase of the moon refers to the shape of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth.
This phase is the first phase where you can't see the moon.
A full moon is the total oppisite of a new moon, you can actually see it visually.