Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cave Diving
= 2 x 4.5 x 100 l
= 900 l
... or 75 bar 3 min ascent at an
average depth of 17.5 m
= 3 x 2.75 x 100 l
= 825 l
... or 70 bar Total = 145 bar from a 12 litre cylinder France Bosnia and Herzegovina Oko Yucatán Dropped oxygen
(5 mins) Dropped spare 50%
(15 mins) Dropped 50% travel gas / deco
Switched to 18/45 stage
(30 mins) Turned the dive
(45 mins, c. 550 m) Started deco at 40 m - gradual ascent
(60 mins, i.e 30 min bottom time) Peacock
Nah Chich Danger / Challenge Skills Teamwork Progression Fun Beauty Locations Focus Deco Ocean Cave Used half the stage
Switched to 18/45 backgas
(40 mins) Switched back to stage
(50 mins) Switched to 50%
(70 mins + 5 min stop) Stop / start exit
(75 - 105 mins) Switched to oxygen
(105 mins + 20 min stop) Exit
(130 mins) Trained:
3. Gas What about open water? UK incident analysis How much gas would it take to get you and your buddy out of a silty wreck and safely back to the surface? Normal SAC = 25 l/min
=> panicked = 50 l/min
=> 2 panicked divers = 100 l/min Accident
analysis Start Turn Buddy's The rule of thirds Rules: 1. Training 2. Guideline 3. Depth 4. Gas 5. Lights Doing It Right Redundancy Fontaine du
Truffe versus Mexico Florida http://vimeo.com/7712401 http://vimeo.com/10552011 http://vimeo.com/2540782