Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/21/2016
October 21st, 2016
Clear off your desk for Quiz 7. You may have your periodic table and something to write with out.
Lab 8 Procedure
1) Make 20 ml of a 1 M solution for all 4 of the chemicals provided using methanol as the solvent.
2) Place 10 ml of each solution in a separate crucible and record which solution is in each crucible.
3) Wait for Mr. Horras to ignite.
Due on Friday, 10/21/2016 (1 per group)
In one document with a proper heading and title, include the following:
1) Labeled figure with description explaining why chemicals make produce different colored flames when ignited.
2) Calculations for preparation of your 1 M solutions.
3) Pictures of at least 3 flames, labeled as figures appropriately, including descriptions.
Lab 8 Product