Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Latino Electorate
Central and South Americans
Anyone from Spanish decent Research Questions What variables influenced the Latino vote in 2008? Methodology Who Are Latinos? Table 3 2010 2012 Table 2 2008 Findings Political socialization of Latino Electorate
Analysis of ANES 2012 data Future Research 2008 Cross-Tabulations How has the Latino electorate changed from 2008 to 2012? 2008 vs. 2012 Pew Hispanic Center 2012 2012 2008 Source: Pew Hispanic Center National Survey of Latinos, 2012 N=1,765 & 2008, N=1,540