Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
Friday (10-3) University Writing Center Summer 13 1. Figuring out the assignment
3. Make a plan
4. Communicating with professors
9. Polishing What can we help you with? We are undergraduate and graduate students in lots of different majors who are really interested in your writing!
5. Health Fitness
6. Political Science Who are we? Make an appointment!
1. Create an account
2. Select the correct schedule: Online or Face-to-face
3. Log in
4. Select which time you would like and which
consultant you want to work with
5. Enter your assignment information and save How to get started? 1. Talk about your assignment
2. Read your writing
3. Talk about your concerns
4. Talk about what we noticed in your writing
5. Show you ways to address your concerns
6. Help you make a plan A typical session The University Writing Center is for ALL students, staff and faculty. Come in at any point in the writing process to work with a peer tutor. Peer Tutors University Writing Center SUMMER 2013
Monday - Thursday 10-3 and 5-9