Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
on education, technology and change
Transcript of on education, technology and change
amazing technology we allow ourselves to question
what it means to be human what else will we allow ourselves to question?
to dream and build? places where all the voices can be heard? with paths drawn by curiosity instead of curricula?
(Asimov did!) opportunities available to all? the tools are there, but... this is how her children will supposedly learn in school outside of school, my daughter and I communicate with friends around the world share and discuss ideas explore other cultures create stories and remix them get hooked on the most amazing subjects learn all the time or can we think wider? change deeper? on education, technology and change in growing instead of achieving? how about education based in
collaboration instead of competition? Ken Robinson: Changing Paradigms (fragment)