Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tutor Topics Training
Transcript of Tutor Topics Training
Direct Techniques & Wrap UP
Identify direct techniques and when to use them
Reflect on your growth as a tutor and set goals for your future as a tutor.
What are direct techniques?
What is the difference between indirect & direct techniques?
Why is it important to understand the difference?
Direct Techniques Exercise
How do you make a peanut butter & jelly sandwich?
What does this have to do with tutoring?
Summary of Level I Walk Aways
You have three 3x5 cards.
Card 1: Write the area you think you have grown the most this term as a tutor.
Card 2: Write a goal you would like to set for yourself for the next six months as a tutor.
Card 3: Write an improvement that you would like to see happen with the tutoring center.