Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Exploring Mission Hill
Transcript of Exploring Mission Hill
Real world connections
Diversity Habits of Mind Dedication
Teachers open to learning
Teacher mentoring program
Ratio of Adults to Students
Availability of Adults Exploring Mission Hill Attention Problems (Behavioral problems)
Curiosity to learn more
Excited to learn
More hands on approach Curiosity
support for all By Lan Crofton Habits of Work Evidence
Small classes Difference between Ages Insightful Students Friday Share Unifies the school
Chance for leadership among the older students
Development of public speaking skills
Highlights the school's uniqueness
Creates a close knit community More than just maturity level
Older students using the basic skills from previous classes
Younger students are learning those basic skills