Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recruitment and Conversion Strategies
Transcript of Recruitment and Conversion Strategies
RECRUITMENT & CONVERSION
Majority of applications from Overseas students
Target area - Home/EU
Create diversity, enhance student experience
2012 increase in UG fees
Much cheaper to study in Europe
Limited funding options
Rising MBS fees
MAIN FOCUS POINTS
Work with Marketing Team
- Identify target areas
- Current trends
Agent Visits & Training
- Open Days, Recruitment Fairs
- Prominent key messages
- Virtual Open Day
WHY is it so important?
ALREADY IN PLACE:
Virtual Sessions - Student Ambassadors
Offer Holder Events
- Alumni Panel Q&A
- Industry Speaker
Home/EU Market = Key Area
Applications Received in 2014
Key Messages = Careers, Funding, Rankings
Develop existing Recruitment & Conversion activities & introduce new ideas
- COURSE CONTENT
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
Look at past success/record data for future analysis