Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Public Domain Music
Transcript of Public Domain Music
What is public domain?
What happens if you don't use copyright law?
By: Stephanie A.
What is copyright and
why do we use it?
-The status of a literary work or an invention whose copyright has expired or that never had such protection
-you can get sued
-lose YouTube account(if you have one)
-liable for monitory damages
you can listen to music ob