Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Automotive Service Technician
Transcript of Automotive Service Technician
- Being physically fit
- Having a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills High School courses that are mandatory to take to become a automotive service technician would be:
-Transportation technology Duties & responsibilities of a automotive service technician are to maintain and repair vehicles. The exact work a technician does on a car depends on their training. Technician can be working in a number of places; such as dealer ships, repair shops, and gasoline service stations. The work at these places are dirty and uncomfortable, the shop can be cold in the winter and hot in the summer, the shops can also have strong fumes and loud noises. Working carelessly can result in cuts and burns. Income The earning that an automotive service technician gets would range from $10-$30 an hour, and in some places with high demand up to $40. Yearly this would be in the range of $25 000-$60 000 a year, again with places with high demand some can make $100 000 a year. A full-time technician may receive benefits such as paid vacation, paid sick days and dental coverage. Trends The biggest trends in this career would be vehicle maintenance. Proper maintenance can include:
- Oil changes
-Tire changes Safety Facts Safety concerns consisted of:
-Handling hazardous materials