Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lash
To strike with a whip or stick.
Cane, scourge, strap, hit, punish, whip, flog, trounce, spank, slap, cuff, box, birch, buffet, pummel, tap, rap, strike, bump, pat, knock, pound, club, punch, bat, flail, batter, maul, hammer, clout, thrash, smack, bang, swat, slug, whale, belt, wallop, lick, paste, bash, and thwack.
Compliment, unlash, nonviolent, delighted, praised, untie, and appreciative.
To drive someone into a state or condition
To beat forcefully against
Fasten securely with a rope or cord
To use harsh words to attack or criticize
Punishment if the form of beating with a whip or rope