Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Arkansas Department of Health: The Health Insurance Marketplace
Transcript of Arkansas Department of Health: The Health Insurance Marketplace
Who is In?
1) Lives in the U.S.
2) Is Lawfully present in the U.S.
3) Is not incarcerated due to a conviction
4) is Under 65
Can Enroll in Quality Health Insurance
Arkansas: How Healthy Are We-
Including the Ones We Love?
According to the 2012 America's Health Rankings® by the United Health Foundation, Arkansas' Strengths Include:
Low prevalence of binge drinking
Moderate immunization coverage
Moderate per capita public health funding
The Linkage to Improved Health Outcomes and Access to Quality Care:
Affordable Health Insurance for All Arkansans.
Complete Health Coverage
Offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace, approved by the Arkansas Health Insurance Department.
For More Information:
Toll Free: 855-283-3483
High percentage of children in poverty
High prevalence of obesity & sedentary lifestyle
High prevalence of smoking
Reality: Our Challenges
Best and Worst Category Ratings for Arkansas:
Binge Drinking – 5th
Public Health Funding – 18th
Smoking – 48th
Poor Physical Health Days – 48th
Infectious Disease – 49th
Poor Mental Health Days – 50th
Affordable Health Insurance
Your monthly payment depends on:
Your annual income
The number of people in your household
You may qualify for Advanced Premium Tax Credits
1) Outpatient Services
2) Emergency Services
4) Maternity and newborn care
5) Mental Health and substance use services
6) Prescriptive drugs
7) Rehabilitative and habilitative services
8) Laboratory services
9) Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
10) Pediatric services including dental and vision
10 Essential Health Benefits
No one can be denied health insurance- Its the Law:
Lifetime limits cannot be placed on health benefits
Preventive services are available at no cost
Children can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26.
Beginning January 1, 2014