Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Parthenon and the Lincoln Memorial
Transcript of The Parthenon and the Lincoln Memorial
Oversaw the building and sculpting of the Parthenon
Also known for the statue of Zeus Henry Bacon 1866 to 1924
Inspired by European travels
The Architect of the Lincoln Memorial Daniel Chester French April 20, 1850 – October 7, 1931
Designed and sculpted the Statue Reasons Parthenon Worship the Goddess Athena
Also to Show power/wealth of Athens Lincoln Memorial To honor the 16th president
Draw a parallel between Governments Columns
Materials Greek Temple Style
Entrance (National Park Service) (Britannica) (Britannica) (Ancientgreece.org)