Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RaeAnne and jordan
Transcript of RaeAnne and jordan
the skin cell has connective tissue- packs binds the other structures in the skin.elastic fibers-make the skin resilent.
-eapllaries- tiny blood vessels.
-sensory cells- lets you feel things like heat and coldness.
nerve fibers- to activate mucels
The function of the skin cell
the function of the skin cell is to protect skin against germs.
The stucture of the skin cell
the stucture of the skin cell is the 2 layrs of skin. the epidermis- the top layr of skin and this layr has sevreal layrs of cells.
dermis- lower layr of skin is tough and strong.
the connection between function and structure is they both have jobs to protect the skin, the top layr of skin protect the 2nd layr of skin.