Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to behave in class
Transcript of How to behave in class
Keep your eyes on the board and pay attention to the teacher.
Don't let friend or classmates distract you in class - wait till after class to talk.
Do not cheat
Do not cheat off of other classmates, instead ask the teacher for help.
If you need help
If you need help raise your hand and ask politely for a fellow classmate to see what you need.
You should always remain in your seat at all times unless informed by the teacher to move.
By Faith perry
Good class room behavior
Where to be
You should always make sure that you are doing the assignment that has been given
Always remain silent in class so your fellow class mates can work
Always do what the teacher says
It is important that you always do what the teacher says because they know what to do in a bad situation
Always respect you fellow classmates