Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Planning
Marketing Planning 1. Outline and explain the marketing planning process
2. Examine the relationship between marketing analysis, marketing strategy and marketing programmes for implementation
3. Examine the role of the SWOT analysis in marketing planning
4. Recap forecasting methods
5. Analyse the components of a marketing audit Today's Outcomes: - Premium
- Price Skimming
- Captive Product
- Product Line What is Marketing Planning? Forecasting Methods
Customer forecasting survey
Sales forecasting survey
Expert forecasting survey
Time series analysis
Random factor analysis