Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
F2F unit 5nnoooooonono
Transcript of F2F unit 5nnoooooonono
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Places in the city
Same rules as before
Renting a flat
a bus station
bed and breakfast
It's the same
You know how !!
There is some money on the table.
It is very common with Mass Nouns
There is a beautiful
lake near the town.
Is there a hotel?
Yes, there is
No, there isn't
What's the difference
There's a lake.
and there are two hotels.
used to say that things exist in a place.
a nice beach.
a lot of cheap places to stay.
There are some parks near the hotel.
There aren't any cheap places to stay.
used for affirmative
Used in negative sentences
No cheap places
Fur ni ture
a double bed
a washing machine
a coffee table
is the rent every month?
Bedrooms are there in the flat?
space is there in the flat?
chairs are there in the flat?
furniture in the living room?