Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Arctic Ice
Affects of the ice melt
It is depleting the habitat for polar bears and they become stranded on chunks of ice.
The ice has been depleting
The Last 50 Years
The Earth warming has caused a drastic change in the levels of ice
How its been and what is currently happening.
Research shows that layers of the ice have gotten thinner and has cause ocean levels to rise.
By: Jaydon Coulter
Greenhouse gas levels have increased
The increase in production has put higher levels of gas in the atmosphere.
The gas levels has caused the heating of the gas in the atmosphere to increase, melting the ice.
Why is it melting?
The ocean levels have been slowly rising and can destroy coast line if it gets abnormally high...