Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
05.03 Gas Laws: Lab Report
Transcript of 05.03 Gas Laws: Lab Report
1- Describe the relationship that you observed between pressure and volume in this lab.
As the pressure increases the volume decreases and because the gas spreads out in the container it is in that means that when more pressure is being added the gas is being compressed
2- Do you think there is a point at which volume cannot be decreased any further for this sealed container of gas?
Yes I believe that there is a point in which the volume cannot be decreased any further. And At that point I believe that the sealed container of gas will break.
1- As the temperature increases so does the volume. Therefore they have a positive correlation
By: Octavio Mercedes
05.03 Lab report
Thank you for Watching!