Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OGX for Newbies
Transcript of OGX for Newbies
3.) Assessment Center Outgoing Exchange 1. Selection 2. Raising 3. Matching 4. OPS (Outgoing Preparation Seminar) 6. Re-Integration 5. Realization Each Exchange Participant is matched with an EP Manager
Sign into myAIESEC.net
This is raising an EP The company chooses your EP
Exchange of Acceptance Notes (AN)
This exchange is a binding contract Train EPs:
What is the AIESEC way?
How to be a country ambassadors
Preparing for Culture Shock
How to utilize AIESEC network EPs share their experience! Member Committee Vice President of Outgoing Exchange Zachary Luo Min