Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tatum Stack, Mrs. Jackson
Transcript of Tatum Stack, Mrs. Jackson
Welcome to my Prezi!
I'm going to show you some of the things I've been working on in fifth grade this year. I hope you like it!
The first quarter of my math class with Ms.Wiese we learned about desimals and fractions.In second quarter we learned about percentages and I'm now working on isosceles, scalene, equilateral, and quadrilateral triangles.
First quarter with Mrs.Jackson we read Tuck Everlasting and last quarter we read Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.
In specials with Mr.Ash he is my orchestra teacher,we're learning the theme song from Jaws. In PE we're playing soccer.
In writing with Mrs.Erndt I wrote a letter to Chicago saying that I want to know more about there state. We are writing preservative letters to our school and writing complainants.
This quarter my science partner and I learned more about volume and newton's third law. Working on our board was a blast!
In social study's we were learning about
My goal for this quarter is to keep my grade for all of my subjects. I wish to be the best that I can for the last days of fifth grade.