Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Universal Design for Learning (UDL):
Transcript of Universal Design for Learning (UDL):
Providing Access through Technology
Amanda Inman - Paulding County School District
Jennifer Holloway - Alexandria City Schools
What is UDL?
A researched based framework that utilizes a set of principles for curriculum development that provides access to learning for all students.
Multiple Means of Representation
Multiple Means of Action and Expression
Multiple Means of Engagement
Why UDL ?
What are your thoughts when you see this picture?
And this one?
Same end goal with various ways to get there.
Filling the Toolbelt
CAST - www.cast.org
National Center on UDL - www.udlcenter.org
UDL Resource - www.udlresource.com
UDL Tech toolkit - www.udltechtoolkit.wikispaces.com
Free resources from the NET - http://paulhami.edublogs.org/
Animoto - http://animoto.com/education/classroom