Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Financial Analysis Case for Intermediate Financial Management Course
Transcript of Financial Analysis Case for Intermediate Financial Management Course
Home Depot has growth of 114% in new stores
Lowe's increase by 56% By the end of 2001
10% of Home Depot stores are located outside the United States by the end of 2001
No international presence of Lowe's All money amounts in the presentation are in $ millions Future Cash Flow Forecast Market Value in 2001
Home Depot $ 49,735
Lowe's $ 13,133