Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internet Addiction Prezi
Transcript of Internet Addiction Prezi
"low internal locus of control"
social anxiety Demographics Male
Low connectedness in School
experience of recent stressful events
rural area Definitions: Present Realisation Statistic Migrant Children 1. insufficient parental care
2. Lose former friends and neighbors
3. Discrimination to nonlocals Internet Addiction is.... Subtypes of Internet Addiction Cybersex
Preoccupation Online Gaming addiction Social Media Social Media Facebook
Instagram Characterized by excessive or poorly controlled preoccupations, urges or behaviors regarding Internet use that lead to impairment or distress. Internet Addiction
=Substance Abuse symptoms
Treatment Characteristics of Addicts Family Dissatisfaction
Low connectedness to school
Living in Rural Areas China Exposure to Technology? vs. Rate of Urbanization U.S. took 120 years
China took 30 years 1. Migrant Children (MC)
2. Left-Behind Children (LBC) Two most at risk groups children under 18 who have been left behind at their original residence while their parents move to an urban area to work children under 18 who have left their original residence and migrate with their parents to big cities "Internet Addiction is especially a worse problem among children who do not receive proper parental care" When we were in preschool..... When they are in Pre-school... Not Just China.... Not Just America... And Hope for the Best....