Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ordovician
This time had mostly water creatures and trilobites and land mammals
This times plants were vary exotic and rare as you can tell. moss and algae yes moss and algae are the most common plants in there time even tho there not plants.
what do they look like
these are some pic of what they look like when they where alive
Here is some pic of fossils that we saw, you mite like them and think there cool.
The Ordovician Period started at a major extinction event called the Cambrian–Ordovician extinction events about 485.4 Mya (million years ago), and lasted for about 42 million years. It ended with the Ordovician–Silurian extinction event, about 443.8 Mya (ICS, 2004) that wiped out 60% of marine genera.
the Ordovician`s beginning
The time Ordovician
this prezi is about the Ordovician period it all started 4.90 mya to 4.34 mya.
Here is a sort you tube video.enjoy!