Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Twitter for Teachers
Transcript of Twitter for Teachers
More and more teachers are turning to "Twittersphere" as a platform for professional development and sharing.
It's a way for educators across the province, and even internationally, to connect and chat, creating supportive Professional Learning Networks.
Start by introducing yourself
First question will begin with "Q1:"
Answer with "A1:"
Feel free to favourite or comment on other participant answers that interest you and engage in a conversation
Don't forget the #hashtag!
You may consider letting your followers know that you are participating in a chat with a statement like:
"For the next hr, my tweets will be devoted to #fslchat."
Don't forget the
and join in on the
Do you speak
Direct Message (DM)
A great place to grow your PLN
# # # ?
Messages are public
& Kelly Yeo