Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Twitter for Teachers
Transcript of Twitter for Teachers
More and more teachers are turning to "Twittersphere" as a platform for professional development and sharing.
It's a way for educators across the province, and even internationally, to connect and chat, creating supportive Professional Learning Networks.
Start by introducing yourself
First question will begin with "Q1:"
Answer with "A1:"
Feel free to favourite or comment on other participant answers that interest you and engage in a conversation
Don't forget the #hashtag!
You may consider letting your followers know that you are participating in a chat with a statement like:
"For the next hr, my tweets will be devoted to #fslchat."
Don't forget the
and join in on the
Do you speak
Direct Message (DM)
A great place to grow your PLN
# # # ?
Messages are public
& Kelly Yeo