Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Law of Conservation of Matter
Transcript of Law of Conservation of Matter
of Matter! JoAnn Battat
Period C It is a scientific law that states that matter can be neither created nor destroyed during a chemical reaction. It may however change form. What is Law of Conservation of Matter? If you have water, and then it freezes, it is still H2O, but has just changed form. Example: Pictures: Tell if the following video's follow the law of conservation . Activity time!!! Yes, it is the law of conservation of matter. Yes, it is the law of conservation of matter. Yes, it is the law of conservation of matter. The End!!! It was a trick question. It is a law so there is never a time that this can be proved wrong, or at least on earth.