Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AAAWWUBBIS
Since While I was walking to the store, I saw a shiny puppy. I saw a shiny puppy while I was walking to the store. SIBBUWWAAA "After shimmying up an old oak tree, the bark rough on his hands as he climbed, Vlad scooted out onto a long, thick branch and waited for the fourth graders while Henry stayed in the bushes." - Heather Brewer, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Eighth Grade Bites (2008) AAAWWUBBI-STACK "Before the players begin their drills, they must warm up properly." - Jeff Savage, Play-by-Play Football (2003) Rule 2: A complex sentence that has been reversed is a SIBBUWWAAA and does not need a comma. Advanced: A complex sentence using several AAAWWUBBIS This is an AAAWWUBBIS: The same sentence has been reversed. Anderson, Jeff. 2007. "Chapter 3" from Everyday Editing: Inviting Students to Develop Skill and Craft in Writer's Workshop. Portland, ME: Stenhouse.