Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
“The knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of kno
Transcript of “The knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of kno
History - Where you have been in the past? Have there been any wars in the country you grew up in? Did the history of a past generation affect where you are today?
“The knower’s perspective is essential in the pursuit of knowledge.” To what extent do you agree?
Examples for WOK
Imagination - shapes how you interpret things; particularly with the art
To what extent does somebody’s upbringing affect the way they pursue knowledge?
To what extent is it possible to acquire knowledge objectively?
Ethics - What you believe in can affect what knowledge you decide to attain.
The arts - Somebody who has a larger imagination may see something different in a painting
Faith - Beliefs in certain things, either in religion or in an experience you were involved in.
Memory - What can you remember from the past; past experiences affecting the way you acquire knowledge