Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cholesterol
HDL< increases risk. What is LDL? "Bad cholesterol" <LDL builds up in arteries and forms plaque. How much is "too much?" For LDL:
Very High <100 mg/dL
190+ mg/dL For HDL: For Triglyceride: <150 mg/dL
Very high How to improve cholesterol: Eat a heart-healthy diet! Exercise. Don't smoke! At least 30 minutes of physical activity
a day. <40 mg/dL
60+ mg/dL Below normal (at risk for heart disease) Contains lipids, proteins, and phosolipid monolayer. Normal
Borderline High Normal Normal