Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Susan B. Anthony
Transcript of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born on February 15, 1820 in West Grove Adams, Massachusetts.
In her family, she was the second oldest of seven children.
Susan partnered up with Elizabeth Cady Stanton for a convention of women's rights.
She helped women be able to vote.
In 1868, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton created The Revolution Newspaper for women's rights.
Susan and Elizabeth ended writing/typing in 1868.
Susan B. Anthony was a great women!
I enjoyed learning about Susan B. Anthony.
She is a great person to do research on especially if your a girl.
I hope you enjoyed
not susans brothers and sisters