Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Globalisation
Opportunities and Risks of Globalisation
Development of a world economy
• Child labour
Creates stronger links.
Cultural and social networking
Brings cultures and societies together
Large companies are moving out
Is there a global society?
Winners in the north and losers in the south?
Low labour costs
Buy Fair Trade
The most important element.
Advantages and disadvantages:
Push out local or national culture
Peace and prosperity for all?
Democracy is spreading
New technology allows terrorism in a new way
Makes the world "smaller"
Outlook for the future
• Fair Trade
• Is This The End?
• "Winners and Losers"
New type of terrorism.
More connected and networked.
Internet - main medium