Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Globalisation
Opportunities and Risks of Globalisation
Development of a world economy
• Child labour
Creates stronger links.
Cultural and social networking
Brings cultures and societies together
Large companies are moving out
Is there a global society?
Winners in the north and losers in the south?
Low labour costs
Buy Fair Trade
The most important element.
Advantages and disadvantages:
Push out local or national culture
Peace and prosperity for all?
Democracy is spreading
New technology allows terrorism in a new way
Makes the world "smaller"
Outlook for the future
• Fair Trade
• Is This The End?
• "Winners and Losers"
New type of terrorism.
More connected and networked.
Internet - main medium