Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
This is Earth
3rd planet from the sun
4.54 billion years ago (it's very old)
Life appeared on its surface
within one billion years (not so old)
Only known planet with life, and humans (us!)
it's still Earth...
...and its atmosphere
Layer of gases surrounding the planet Earth
retained by Earth's gravity
(attractive force which permit
you to stay on the floor)
Carbon Dioxide: 0.0314%
(It's what you breath in,
and trees and plants breath out)
There's a lot of other gases in the atmosphere.
(It's what you breath out,
and what trees and plants breath in)
(yeah, still the same planet)
ray of sunshine
...going this way
Methane from cow's fart
3 billion to 6 billion trees
are cut every year
in earth and water
...and many other causes.
extinction of species
Thanks for watching!
rays of sun
Some of them stay to keep us warm,
blocked by the greenhouse gases
The others are simply reflected
(like the light in a mirror).
Some effects of global warming:
Storms, hurricanes, cyclone
Rise in sea levels
Futurama "none like it hot"