Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Google Adwords
Amanda Lavoro Google AdWords 1st step Spark (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Ad Text
- Directly underneath ads
- Additional information that separates you from competitors Accessible to anyone with internet access worldwide People use google in over 100 languages
The google network reaches more than 80% of worldwide internet users What is it? Google’s paid advertising product and its main
source of revenue
Appears when someone types a search query
Ads that you see at the top, sides and bottoms of search results.
Consist of one headline containing up to 25 characters and two additional text lines consisting of up to 35 characters each Purpose -Places ads with sites relevant to certain keywords, domains, and demographic targeting preferences.
-Makes businesses more well known How does it work?
When people do a google search using one of your keywords your ad may appear next to or above the search results.
When someone clicks your ad they land on your website where they can learn more about your business or make a purchase. How much does it cost? Choose a budget
-You can choose the maximum cost that you're willing to spend
Pay only for results
Choose daily spending limit Pay Per Click Flat Rate
- Advertisers and publishers agree on a fixed amount that will be paid for each click based on competition.
-Advertisers sign a contract that allows them to compete with other advertisers in the advertising network.
-Each advertiser sets the max amount that he/she will spend in an auction for a given ad spot based on a keyword. Choosing Keywords
Keywords = words relevant to your product that the customer uses in their search queries.
Should accurately reflect the product/service being offered.
Should be broad enough to capture large audience without being too general or irrelevant
Should be persuasive and informative Pros Inexpensive
All AdWords are eligible to be shown
Placement Performance Report Cons There is a restriction on amount of characters allowed
You may get clicks from customers who never intend on using your product/service
-Internet crime that occurs in pay-per-click advertising
-Could be a person, or automated script or computer program
-Repeatedly clicks ad with no interest in product/service Quality Score is an estimate
of how relevant your ads,
keywords, and landing page
are to a person seeing your ad. Placement of Ads Depends mainly on your ads quality score and your bid.
Only three ad spots available at the top.
- the ad text, keywords, and landing page are relevant to people who click on the ad.
- the ad is consistently being clicked. Sources http://www.hallaminternet.com/2012/google-adwords-pros-and-cons/ http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en-AU&answer=1722087&from=73810&rd=1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdWords Other Advantages