Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bed Bugs 101
Transcript of Bed Bugs 101
used items than it is to eliminate travel. But if you're going to purchase used furniture, be sure to inspect items meticulously for tell tale signs. Know when you are most at risk to encounter bed bugs
Encase mattresses and box springs
Become familiar with what to look for (know the signs & symptoms of bed bugs)
Contact a professional to conduct an inspection if you suspect bed bugs
Key Points for Prevention In a 2011 study, the number of individual hotels with bedbugs has risen 250 percent... since 2010. Travel & Leisure Close - Up (September 12, 2011) Each new guest can mean a new bed bug infestation . . . There is no way to stop bed bugs from being brought into your hotel.