Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alysha Fullbright
Average Wage/ Salary
to work as a nail technician you have to complete a degree or certificate program in cosmetology. Also, you have to be at least 16 y/o
a person whose job is to take care of and decorate people's nails and feet.
Requirements to be a nail tech:
you have to have a licensee by your state, neat appearance, you have to be artistic, etc.
Education and Training
9.30 per hour / 19,340 a year for manicurist and pedicurist.
After you graduate from a nail tech program and get your license you're probably gonna start in a position under some supervision, when you start to gain experience you may move into a supervisory or management role.
the subjects or courses that would help you prepare to be a nail tech would be a fashion or cosmetology class.
Nail Tech jobs mainly deal with people, also it may include ideas.