Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What products does Canada import and Export? what is our GDP and how is it calculated?
Transcript of What products does Canada import and Export? what is our GDP and how is it calculated?
1. How much money was spent
2. How many goods and services were sold
3. How much profit was made Canada's GDP is 1.736 Trillion dollars. Canada falls in 12th place for the worlds highest GDP. Export - To send or transport (a commodity, for example) abroad, especially for trade or sale.