Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Trypophobia
Irrational fear of irregular pattern or cluster of small holes or bumps
What do you call people who suffer from this?
They are called
Medically speaking, there is no treatment for this
Forcing them in situations that can trigger their anxiety
Signs that you have trypophobia
Why do people feel uncomfortable looking
at these pictures?
Psychologists suggest that there may be an ancient evolutionary part of the brain telling people that they are looking at a poisonous animal.
Gwyneth Mae Llorin
May 06, 2016
Is it a real phobia?
No it is not. It is not recognized by psychologists.
When does this phobia usually occurs?
This usually occurs when a trypophobe sees cluster of holes or bumps
How to cure this phobia?
hot or cold sweats
increased heart rate
Facts About Trypophobia
the person who is afraid of the holes, but he or she can’t stop watching them.
it was found on the internet in the early 2000s
Thank you!! :)