Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Naoshi Koriyama
Went through many wars including:
He also went through the war of threats, the cold war.
He is still alive now
Essential Question #1:
What makes this poem interesting and/or
Theme: Inner and outer beauty
Essential Question #2:
What experiances shaped the
Based mostly on
Learning how to interact with others
Health and Social Education
How do your experiances
shape your perspective?
McKnight, Christine. "The poetry of friendship" UAlbany. 2002.April 12th, 2010. www. Albany.edu/pr/ualbanymagspring02/poetry.htm
Newfields, Tim. "Bard-o-voice: Some words with Naoshi Koriyama" 2008. April 13th, 2010.
Molly. "The 1950s" Kids Newsroom. Arpil 13th, 2010.
"Japan" Compton's by Britannica. Encyclopedia Britannica Online School Edition.
2010. April 14th, 2010