Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of danyal henry
you and everyone has a education. no matter who you are you have the right to this. your just like everyone else no matter what. you have a right to be smart and get a good education. you are smart in every way.
article 26 how i see it
We all are the same no matter what. you all are powerful in your own way. you should have every right to an eduction is important. you should be lucky you have school most kids do nt and live in poverty
article 5 what it mean to me
article 5 means to me that you should feel alive and never be sacred or afraid. you have to listen to the goverment. you shouldnt be afraid of anyone or anything.these laws are very good they protect you.
in my opinion article 5 mens to me there should be no turture. there should be no bullying of any kind. eneryone has to follow these rights because its the law. you should be protected