Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TPCASTT
symbolism C = connotation Describe the tone of the poem. Do the poet and the speaker share the same attitude toward the subject?
Find specific examples that illustrate the mood of the work. A = attitude Does the tone or speaker change during this poem? If so, where? What effect does the shift have? S = shift Look at the title again. Have your original thoughts about its meaning changed? What do you think the title means now? T = title T = theme What is the overall theme of the poem? What insight, understanding, lesson, or truth are we supposed to walk away with?