Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TPCASTT
symbolism C = connotation Describe the tone of the poem. Do the poet and the speaker share the same attitude toward the subject?
Find specific examples that illustrate the mood of the work. A = attitude Does the tone or speaker change during this poem? If so, where? What effect does the shift have? S = shift Look at the title again. Have your original thoughts about its meaning changed? What do you think the title means now? T = title T = theme What is the overall theme of the poem? What insight, understanding, lesson, or truth are we supposed to walk away with?