Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MATH PROJECT
Why is it good to know how to do it
It is good to know how to do it because if your boss tells you to count how much of the product you have you will know how to add the product if its a fraction.
How is it used in the real world
It is used to see how many things you have so you know how much of somthing you need to order of that product.
How do you subtract fractions?
you subtract fractions by having the same denominator for both fractions.once you have that you multiply the numerator by the number that gave you the denominator.
Adding and Subtracting Fractions
How do you add fractions?
you add fractions by having the same denominator for both fractions.once you have that you multiply the numerator by the number that gave you the denominator.