Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Engineering is the application of mathematics and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build materials and machines for our practical usage.
types of engineering
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Biomedical Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
4. Civil and Environmental Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Computer Science Engineering
7. Aerospace Engineering
HENRY SAMUELI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
lower division courses
A minimum of 48 units of college-level mathematics and basic sciences.
A minimum of 72 units of engineering topics
CHANGE OF MAJOR REQUIREMENTS
Cumulative GPA : 2.00
Completion of lower division courses with a minimum GPA of 2.50
Junior Level Standing: 90 units or more
DISTINGUISHED FACULTY MEMBERS
Gregory Washington, Dean
Vasan Venugopalan, ScD: Department head and Professor of Chemical Engineering and Material Science
Nancy Da Silva: Professor of Chemical Engineering and Material Sciences; Biomedical Engineering
Applications of engineering in everyday life
CAREERS IN ENGINEERING
Mechanical: Mostly working with manufacturing, repairing parts and products.
Cumulative GPA of 2.70 with a minimum 3.0 GPA
in all courses required.