Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biomass
Biomass is very expensive to set up
Where can we find Biomass
How can Biomass
be turned into electricity!
When biomass is taken in and
What Is Biomass?
Biomass is typically waste, living or dead organisms. Plant
Biomass is Left!
Biomass is endless, unless we stop creating waste. Biomass is being
1. Biomass is very easy to gather because of all the waste on the planet.
We can find biomass almost everywhere in the world because of our waste, animal, plant waste.
fermented animals, animal waste, and waste thrown away by humans are all materials to make
biomass. People burn away the waste to create
biomass. Biomass can be made into fuel, electricity,
which an create electricity. Biomass can also be used to make biofuels which can run cars, trucks, and
can be used to drive electricity generators
tractors. Left over
By Josh Rivera
food can be used to make biodiesel. Plants can
also be used to make ethanol. Biomass can also
be used to produce heat by burning them
used over and over again all over the
world. When it seems like there's no more,
more keeps coming because we don't
stop creating waste. More waste more
Biomass has many advantages and disadvantages and i'll just show you a few of them!
2. When biomass is burned it releases
Co2 which is then breathed in by plants
3. We replace normal fossil fuels with
4.We wont be paying for too much
foreign fuels since we are making
1. Biomass may be a renewable
resource but it can cause serious air pollution
2. Biomass using animal waste are limited
because there is only a small amount.
3. Land that contain energy crops may be wanted for housing, resorts and many other things.
4. Research is needed to reduce costs
and to start burning biomass to create electricity and fuels.
The amount of money to start
start burning is about 7 million dollars.
Also if you want to improve it will
it take 89 million dollars
1. Biomass is typically what ?
Biomass can be made into?
4. Biomass has?
Biomass is almost?
use the most Biomass?
Per year the USA, UK and the Wales
use the most Biomass.
How much Canada uses?
In 2010 Canada generated 1700 MW using biomass.