Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Open Badges - Open Scotland
Transcript of Open Badges - Open Scotland
I don't know what an Open Badge is
I have been awarded an Open Badge
Open Badges Working Group
Open Scotland - ALT Scotland
June 20, 2013
What are Open Badges?
Why are the Jisc RSC Scotland
using Open Badges?
- engagement with RSC services
- peer support
What we did
- peer support
Why the recipient has been awarded the badge
Open Badges site: http://openbadges.org/
Doug Belshaw's blog: http://dougbelshaw.com/blog/
Doug Belshaw's slideshare: http://slideshare.net/dajbelshaw/presentations
Grainne Hamilton's blog: http://www.rsc-scotland.org/eassessment/
Metadata 'baked' in
Display and criteria
Displaying Open Badges
Click the title to go to the badge criteria
- Digital badges with metadata baked in
- Align to a standard developed by the community
- Part of the Open Badge Infrastructure (OBI) developed by Mozilla
- Anyone can issue
- Anyone can endorse
- Recognise wider range of skills and achievements
- Reward contribution, peer support, those who help others...
- Quality assurance
- Badge apathy