Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GREEN EARTH
This map shows the current role of renewable energy sources
in a fragmented power system. After hydro, wind is the largest
renewable power generation source, with around 4.8% of EU electricity
In 2020, 230 GW of wind power is expected to supply between 14 and 18% of EU electricity demand, of which 40 GW would be offshore.
EU Energy Policy
Tidal, Wave and Ocean
, according to the Renewable Energy Directive’s 27 National Renewable Energy Action Plans,
(1,199 TWh) of the EU’s total electricity consumption (3,529 TWh) will come from renewable energy sources.
This map shows represents the growing role of photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP) in the Southern European and biomass in Eastern European systems.
280 sunny days/year
2800 sunny hours/year
1 km =
20% of the total production of energy will be from solar energy.
22,000 households can be supplied from this energy.
2800 h/year X 500 watt = 1400 KWh/year